TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DUBAI AIRPORT FREE ZONE
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions.Your use of the Dubai Airport Freezone website is governed by these Terms & Conditions. By using the website, you (the “User”) accept and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions represent a binding contract between Dubai Airport Freezone and you. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, do not use the Dubai Airport Freezone website. The terms (“You”) and (“User”) as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing the website for any reason.
Use of websiteThe contents of this website including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, images, links and sounds are the property of Dubai Airport Freezone and are protected by copyright. Dubai Airport Freezone reserves all copyright, trademark, patent, intellectual and other property rights in the information contained in this site.
Use of websiteUsers are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing.
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions, and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or news group posting.
- Violation of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Dubai Airport Freezone will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Tas’heel registration and passwordUsers of our Tas’heel e-service are required to register before using the Dubai Airport Freezone Website. When you register you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Dubai Airport Freezone registration form made available to you via the website (such information being the “registration data”). You also agree to maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Dubai Airport Freezone has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Dubai Airport Freezone has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and/or all current or future use of the services provided in the Dubai Airport Freezone website (the “Services”). Dubai Airport Freezone reserves the right to reject registrations from companies without having to justify such rejection. Upon completing the registration process, You will receive a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password, including, but not limited to, applying for services against which you will be charged for a certain fee as fixed by Dubai Airport Freezone, regardless of whether or not such activities are authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Dubai Airport Freezone of any unauthorized use of your password. Dubai Airport Freezone will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from an unauthorized use of your password
Prohibited usesAs a condition of your use of the services provided on the Dubai Airport Free Zone website, you warrant that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the website for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions and the applicable law and that you will not: Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learnt or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements).
- Post any incomplete, false or inaccurate information.
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Take any action which imposes an unreasonable or a disproportionately large load on the website’s infrastructure.
- Allow access to a non-public area of the website, disclose to or share your password with any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the website other than the search engine and search agents available from Dubai Airport Freezone on the website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g. Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer, Safari).
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Transmit, post, distribute or store any message, information, data, text, software or images or other materials (“Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to another user or any other person or entity.
- Post or transmit any content that contains viruses or corrupted data, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
- Use the website’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g. excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting or repetitive texts).
- Upload, transmit or post any content or use the website in any manner that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of any third parties.
- Make any unauthorized use of the website.
- Violate any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.